The Eden Coach House
The Eden Coach House sleeps 4 people in a super king and a twin bedroom with 2 bathrooms. An additional bed (folding) can be put in the downstairs bedroom of The Eden if required at a small extra charge . We can also provide a high chair, stair gate and cot on request (cot linen not provided & subject to availability) but please confirm with us when booking. All rentals also include the provision of quality bed linen, duvets, towels, liquid soap, a hairdryer and electricity. We also provide salt and pepper, washing powder, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid and all the basic cleaning items that you would require to get you started during your stay.
Relax on your own private patio which all have a bright and sunny aspect and appreciate the stunning views over the local countryside with our sheep and cattle grazing in the fields.
If you feel lost without your computer there is free Wi-Fi internet access available.
Here are details of the accommodation offered in each of the Coach Houses:-
The Castle (sleeps 4)
The Dukes (sleeps 4)
The Eden (sleeps 4/5)
- All properties comprise a ground floor and first floor with a bedroom and bathroom on each floor. Full electric central heating. All bedrooms have top quality beds with the upper floor bedrooms having pocket sprung beds combined with memory foam for added luxury.
- Ground floor
- Bright entrance hall leading to a spacious living/dining area with vaulted ceiling
- The lounge has comfy leather sofas, Freeview TV, DVD and iPod docking station and stunning views over the fields and farm animals.
- French doors which open onto your own private terrace with table and chairs
- Modern,well equipped open plan kitchen with ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, microwave, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, fridge with small freezer box and granite worktops.
- Twin bedroom with large walk in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with large walk in power shower.
- Spacious super king bedroom with Freeview TV with integrated DVD player.
- Modern en suite bathroom with shower over the bath